Do you understand pelvic floor dysfunctions, how to identify diastasis recti, and other common postpartum concerns?
Do you have the knowledge and experience to differentiate yourself from every other Mom & Baby yoga class that is out there?
Our Little Lotus Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training program doesn’t just teach you how to safely teach a yoga class and incorporate an infant. We go deep. We want you to feel like you have the tools and knowledge to lead women during the postpartum period in a safe manner. We have created a large focus on pelvic floor health, diastasic and other common postpartum concerns.
What does this training include?
- the 4th trimester and the postpartum period – mind, body and spirit
- asana for the 4th trimester and beyond
- pranayama for the 4th trimester and beyond
- relaxation strategies for new mothers
- core and pelvic floor health
- understanding diastasic recti, pelvic floor dysfunction and other common post pregnancy conditions
- caesarean birth and birth recoveries
- how to incorporate baby into the postnatal yoga class
- postnatal yoga master classes and sequencing
Ready to preach what you practice?